1. We walk an average of 15-18 miles a day. However, people can walk for as short or long a distance as they are comfortable.
Also, join for an hour, a day, the entire walk ... whatever is possible to offer, we deeply appreciate your presence.
2. A support vehicle is available to carry luggage and foot-sore walkers.
3. We stay at people's homes, churches and community centers. Please bring your own sleeping gear. There is no charge
for food or lodging.
4. We walk about 3 mph pace and take breaks every hour.
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Experience has shown that it is best to wear comfortable walking shoes that are a half size too big
for your feet. Your feet will swell over the distance.
6. Also, please bring a hat, sunscreen, water bottle and clothing appropriate for the weather.
7. For anyone who would like to participate but rather not walk, support vehicle drivers are always needed.